Episode 75 of The Independent Characters addresses the problem of Identifying your Warhammer 40k Playstyle. To help us out with this, we have our good friend Josh joining us for a good portion of the show. So often players aren't having as much fun as they could have with 40k because they are playing armies or builds within armies that go against the nature of the way they enjoy playing. We set out to identify a few of these different type of playstyles and hopefully point players in the right direction.
As the curse of Episode 74 appears to have been lifted, we also have a tremendously long Hobby Progress and Games Played section. There is a lot of good content here though, so we think you will enjoy!
Last but not least we discuss the Bay Area Open and some of the struggles this premier 40k GT had in their 2013 outing.
We hope you enjoy!
- Show Overview and intro - 00:00:00
- The Workbench & Games Played - 00:09:35
- Identifying your 40k Playstyle - 01:03:10
- The Bay Area Open - 02:18:40
- Final Thoughts and Show Closing - 02:54:30
- KR Multicase - SPONSOR
- Secret Weapon Miniatures! - SPONSOR
- Smells Like Wargaming - SPONSOR
- The Brush and Bolter - SPONSOR
- Spruehammer - SPONSOR
- Article on the 40k forums that inspired this topic
- IC Campaign Site
- Forge World
- Games Workshop
- The Black Library
- Endgame Oakland
- Game Kastle
We recommend downloading the episode as opposed to listening through the site. We seem to hit some type of process limit on days we release the episode, but it only affects people listening from the site directly.[podcast]http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.theindependentcharacters.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/The_ICs_Episode_75.mp3[/podcast]