Episode 88 of The Independent Characters is all about Battlefleet Gothic. While all of the specialist games by Games Workshop have been cancelled, we have had this on our schedule to talk about for quite some time. So now that it has been cancelled, we figure why not talk about it!?
We have played a bit of Battlefleet Gothic lately, and while we are no experts at it, we are happy to share our experiences and talk about some of the ins and outs of the game.
As usual, we talk hobby progress and games played. But in addition to that, Geoff has a very important announcement at the beginning of the show that all our listeners should hear.
We hope you enjoy!
- 0:00:00 - Show Intro and Special Message
- 0:18:20 - Workbench and Games Played
- 0:59:30 - Battlefleet Gothic: Part 1
- 1:46:30 - Battlefleet Gothic: Part 2
- 2:17:30 - Show Closing and Final Thoughts
- KR Multicase - SPONSOR
- Secret Weapon Miniatures! - SPONSOR
- Smells Like Wargaming - SPONSOR
- The Brush and Bolter - SPONSOR
- Spruehammer - SPONSOR
- Wargamma - SPONSOR
- Kanban Flow - Project Organization Tool
- Forge World
- Games Workshop
- The Black Library
- BFG Rules from GW
We recommend downloading the episode as opposed to listening through the site. We seem to hit some type of process limit on days we release the episode, but it only affects people listening from the site directly.[podcast]http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.theindependentcharacters.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/The_ICs_Episode_88.mp3[/podcast]