Episode 102 of The Independent Characters has us returning to our coverage of Horus Heresy 3: Massacre for our second part of the two part coverage.
First Geoff returns to talk about Hobby Progress and games played with Carl. We will see how that has gone. We also touch slightly on 7th Edition here and our initial impressions. But that's not what this show is about...
We spend time discussing the mechanics of the Legions represented in this book as well as an overview of the Titan Legions involved and the Mechanicus forces.
Then we leap over to discuss the two (yes we said two!) different campaign styles of play that are in this book. Anything that has us playing the game in different ways strikes our interest and this is no exception!
We hope you enjoy this episode!
- 0:00:00 - Show Intro and host introduction
- 0:02:30 - Workbench and Games Played
- 0:42:45 - Horus Heresy Book 3 - Extermination: Units and Army List mechanics
- 2:07:05 - Horus Heresy Book 3 - Extermination: Campaign Play
- 2:33:40 - Final Thoughts and Show Closing
- KR Multicase - SPONSOR
- Secret Weapon Miniatures! - SPONSOR
- Smells Like Wargaming - SPONSOR
- Spruehammer - SPONSOR
- Wargamma - SPONSOR
- 2014 Hobby Progress Challenge
- Forge World
- Games Workshop
- The Black Library
Direct Download the Episode here: