Episode 109 of The Independent Characters is a listener suggested topic from our forums titled "From Diapers to Dicebags". In it we explore gaming and having kids. We look at how you can continue to game when you become a new parent and all the way through them leaving.
To help us out with this we have also enlisted the aid of several of our kids and a special guest SRM, from our forums!
As usual we have our Hobby Progress and games played, which is quite extensive as we participated in a few events over this period of time!
This episode may not be for everyone (yet!) but we think there is some good information in here! We hope you enjoy!
- 0:00:00 - Show Intro and host introduction
- 0:05:20 - Workbench and Games Played
- 0:56:50 - From Diapers to Dicebags
- 1:52:40 - Interview with SRM
- 2:10:25 - Interview with Carls daughter Tabitha
- 2:25:35 - Interview with Adans son Jake
- 2:38:35 - Final Thoughts and Show Closing
- KR Multicase - SPONSOR
- Secret Weapon Miniatures! - SPONSOR
- Smells Like Wargaming - SPONSOR
- Spruehammer - SPONSOR
- Wargamma - SPONSOR
- 2014 Hobby Progress Challenge
- Forge World
- Games Workshop
- The Black Library
- Dawn of Awesome Video by SRM