This episode is bittersweet for us here. We want to thank every single one of you for listening to us over the last few years. It has been an incredible journey and we have enjoyed it tremendously.
127 may be a bit self indulgent as we check in with many of the guests that we have had on the show and find out where they are heading. We tried not to be too repetitive, but some of it cannot be helped when you conduct as many interviews as we have here.
We also add a few segments for our final episode that we hope you enjoy. Thank you once again for listening, providing feedback, and generally being the best friends we could have ever asked for. Good gaming!
I would also like to just take a moment to thank all of our sponsors over the years. KR Multicase, Secret Weapon Miniatures, Smells like Wargaming, and Wargamma. We made a promise not to advertise products that we wouldn't use ourselves - and these guys provide some of the best on the market. Please do go check them out and at least give them a look, as the show would not have been possible without their support.
- 0:00:00 - Show Intro and Host Introduction
- 0:02:46 - Workbench and Hobby Progress
- 1:16:40 - Interview with Jason
- 1:37:05 - Interview with Jordan of Axis of Awesome
- 1:55:50 - Interview with Bryce
- 2:12:20 - Segment: Creating a Gaming Community
- 2:32:30 - Interview with Steve
- 2:51:20 - Interview with Lars
- 3:04:50 - Interview with Jason Mullins of The Overlords
- 3:21:00 - Interview with Doug Johnson of Tablewar
- 3:37:45 - Segment: Dealing with change
- 4:08:30 - Interview with Paul Murphy of Forge The Narrative
- 4:21:25 - Interview with Aaron
- 4:33:35 - Interview with Josh
- 4:45:05 - Interview with James of Wargamma
- 5:01:35 - Final Thoughts and Show Closing
- 5:13:05 - Interview with Chelle and Tabitha Tuttle
- KR Multicase - SPONSOR
- Secret Weapon Miniatures! - SPONSOR
- Smells Like Wargaming - SPONSOR
- Spruehammer - SPONSOR
- Wargamma - SPONSOR
- Forge World
- Games Workshop
- The Black Library
- Geek Nation Tours