Episode 158 of The Independent Characters see us discussing the evolution of the Warhammer 40,000 lore. We have seen the timeline move forward a bit and we spend some time talking about what that all means. Taking a look at the various factions and what the impact of the changes are on each of them.
Additionally we have an interview with Jay Wilson. He was the original creative director for Dawn of War 1. We spend some time talking about that much beloved video game and how it all came to pass.
We hope you enjoy the show!
- 0:00:00 - Show Intro and Host Introduction
- 0:10:00 - Workbench and Hobby Progress
- 1:01:20 - Updates from the 41st Millennium (Part 1)
- 1:48:00 - Updates from the 41st Millennium (Part 2)
- 2:22:00 - Interview: Dawn of War 1
- 2:47:30 - Show Closing
- KR Multicase - SPONSOR
- Tablewar! - SPONSOR
- Wargamma - SPONSOR
- Forge World
- Games Workshop
- The Black Library
- Geek Nation Tours UK Minis trip
- Invested Painting
- Forge The Narrative
- The 40k Badcast
- Masters of The Forge