Episode 196 of The Independent Characters takes a close look at what happens when you have to move. How do you take your hobby with you? How do you ensure that everything transports safely? And how do you join a gaming group or form one once you arrive?
We have our usual Hobby Progress section followed by a solid two hours of discussion around moving with your hobby. Then we launch into an interview with Todd from Tablewar, who is talking about the new Tablewar Charities foundation.
We hope you enjoy the show as much as we enjoyed recording it!
- 00:00:00 - Show Intro, Host Introduction, and Elite Choice
- 00:15:00 - Hobby Progress and Games Played
- 01:05:00 - Moving With Your 40k (Part 1)
- 01:49:00 - Moving With Your 40k (Part 2)
- 02:38:30 - Interview with Todd from Tablewar Charities
- 03:00:20 - Final Thoughts and show closing
- The ICs Patreon - Join us!
- Tablewar! - SPONSOR
- Tablewar Charities - SPONSOR
- Miniwargaming.com - SPONSOR
- CK Studios - SPONSOR
- Forge World
- Games Workshop
- The Black Library
- Tabletop Minions Baking Soda Bases
- Black Magic Craft