Episode 199 of The Independent Characters is our year in review episode. Now we talked about this before, but with so many shows out there going over everything that released last year, we felt like a change was in order. We were the first show to take that route and quite honestly we were feeling like it was a bit stale anyway. This year we do something different. We speak with most of the members of our gaming group, local friends, and others to get their insight on what were the highlights, lowlights, and thoughts on plans for the future of Games Workshop.
Probably our longest episode, and last episode, of the year - this one clocks in at around four whopping hours!
So sit back and get some hobby progress done while we fill your ears with our final thoughts of 2019.
Happy New Year to all! May it be better for you than the last year, and may all your hobby dreams (as well as others we suppose) come true!
- 00:00:00 - Show Intro, Host Introduction, and Elite Choice
- 00:09:40 - Hobby Progress and Games Played
- 00:46:50 - Year in Review with Jody & Carl
- 01:15:35 - Year in Review with Josh
- 01:36:30 - Year in Review with Adan
- 01:55:30 - Year in Review with Austin
- 02:20:40 - Year in Review with Brian
- 02:41:10 - Year in Review with Aaron, Thom, & Steve
- 03:06:35 - Year in Review with Matt
- 03:28:15 - Year in Review with Colin
- 04:01:15 - Final Thoughts and show closing
- The ICs Patreon - Join us!
- Tablewar! - SPONSOR
- Tablewar Charities - SPONSOR
- Miniwargaming.com - SPONSOR
- CK Studios - SPONSOR
- Forge World
- Games Workshop
- The Black Library
- Splintermind Podcast
- Lords and Heroes Podcast
- Legalized Mischief Productions