Episode 207 of The Independent Characters has us taking a look at the Rogue Trader RPG released by Fantasy Flight Games in 2009.
We are joined by Josh, Jody, and Adan as we discuss the Rogue Trader RPG. We take a look at the mechanics and flavor of the game and discuss the advantages and weaknesses of it. We played through a scenario of it prior to recording and have some interesting thoughts and feedback about it.
While the game is no longer being published, you can still purchase the PDF versions of it from DriveThru RPG, and it is still a valid game with a ton of potential. We hope you enjoy the show!
- 0:00:00 - Show Intro and Host Introduction
- 0:09:10 - Hobby Progress
- 0:47:45 - Rogue Trader RPG - Part 1
- 1:46:50 - Rogue Trader RPG - Part 2
- 2:03:40 - Final Thoughts and Show Closing
- The ICs Patreon
- Tablewar! - SPONSOR
- Miniwargaming.com - SPONSOR
- Forge World
- Games Workshop
- The Black Library
- Drive Thru RPG Rogue Trader Files