Episode 225 of The Independent Characters has us taking a look at the State of the Galaxy. This means we are doing a review of the major changes and updates to the lore over the last 10 years or so.
It used to be that nothing changed in the Warhammer 40k universe. It was always two minutes to midnight and the clock stayed there. Since 7th edition though, Games Workshop has slowly begun to evolve the lore and move the clock ever forward. We take a look at these changes and what they mean for the future of Warhammer 40k.
We hope you enjoy Episode 225.
- 0:00:00 - Show Intro, Guest Introduction, and Elite Choice
- 0:13:05 - Workbench and Hobby Progress
- 0:28:40 - State of the Galaxy: Part 1
- 1:21:50 - State of the Galaxy: Part 2
- 2:17:00 - Final Thoughts and show closing
- The Independent Characters Patreon
- Tablewar! - SPONSOR
- Herrick Games & Hobbies - SPONSOR
- Forge World
- Games Workshop
- The Black Library