Hello from Burlington, VT!

Say hello and tell us where you are from. You can also find the rules of The IC Forums here.
Bennettthedevourer

Hello from Burlington, VT!

Post#1 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:26 pm

Hey all,

Long time listener to the podcast and very long time player(3rd ed.), I've been in and out but this has been my primary hobby for years. I just moved to the queen city and have found the scene here kind of dead(It's a very Magic and X-wing heavy). There is a FLGS(I'm not opening this account to bash a city or area) it doesn't support the hobby. So, I'm taking to the forums in order to make new friends and try to build a community in the winterlands.

As for myself I play Imperial Knights, have small and unfinished Marines and Dark Eldar armies, I'm also in process of building up Pre-Heresy Thousand Sons force(have a pair of BaC boxes and a bunch of forgeworld stuff, I was waiting on shoulder pads(now they're out just started a new job post relocating...blah blah blah)).

I think that's about it. Thanks for bringing the podcast back.

Love, peace, and chicken grease,
-Bennett

Loopy
IC Staff

Re: Hello from Burlington, VT!

Post#2 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:57 pm

Excellent! Welcome to the forums. If you ever take a short trip down to NY, be sure to check out Flipside Gaming in East Greenbush. We play Monday nights and have tournaments and stuff about every other month.

Bennettthedevourer

Re: Hello from Burlington, VT!

Post#3 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:28 pm

Maybe I'll try to make it down at some point!
-Magnus once told me there are no wolves on Fenris.

Return to “Roll Call & Forum Rules”