Brand new player from Dela-where

Say hello and tell us where you are from. You can also find the rules of The IC Forums here.
mannthedan

Post#1 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:20 am

Pretty much like the topic said i am a brand new player from Delaware, so please look past my ignorance if I say something stupid.

cvtuttle
IC Staff

Post#2 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:06 am

Don't worry about saying something stupid. I do it all the time. I will overshadow you.

Seriously though, this is a pretty friendly forum. Don't sweat it. Los of new people here! Welcome to the forum and the hobby!

How did you come across the show?
Carl Tuttle
Host of The Independent Characters

Adan
IC Staff

Re: Brand new player from Dela-where

Post#3 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:16 am

Welcome!! You'll find a very good community of folks here.

If you are interested, you can see where everyone hails from in our Player Locator.

HAVE FUN!!
All of my armies and current projects.

[MOD]
Red is my "moderator voice".
[/MOD]

zacharyw

Post#4 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:29 am

cvtuttle wrote:Don't worry about saying something stupid. I do it all the time. I will overshadow you.

This made me laugh out loud.

But, yes, welcome to our forums, what for me, seem to be the freindliest (40k) forums I've come across....

mannthedan

Post#5 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:38 pm

cvtuttle wrote:Don't worry about saying something stupid. I do it all the time. I will overshadow you.

Seriously though, this is a pretty friendly forum. Don't sweat it. Los of new people here! Welcome to the forum and the hobby!

How did you come across the show?

I listen to a large amount of podcast due to my commute to work and yours was the first 40k show I listened to ( also the best....does kissing ass get me anything). I don't know the rules that well so sometimes you loose me but something about the show I really enjoy and I listen whenever I am driving , despite the complaining from my wife.

Return to “Roll Call & Forum Rules”