Hello from Newark Delaware

Say hello and tell us where you are from. You can also find the rules of The IC Forums here.
brother captain sean

Post#1 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:35 pm

Hello everyone my name is Sean I live in Newark delaware. I predominantly play grey knights which dates back to when they were daemon hunters. I am currently trying different lists for sisters of battle at this time. I also have a chaos space marine army which I like using Abbadon. I'm looking forward to a new codex for chaos. My daughter has about 3000 points in necrons. My project for the end of the summer is to finish purchasing and build an Eldar army. Glad to be a new member.

Synister_Intent

Re: Hello from Newark Delaware

Post#2 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:10 pm

Welcome to our little Asylum.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk

Adan
IC Staff

Post#3 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:27 pm

Welcome to the boards! How did you find out about the show? How recently have you started listening?

Great to see dad's playing with their kids. Is she liking the new Necron book?

I've added you to the Player Locator.

HAVE FUN!!
All of my armies and current projects.

[MOD]
Red is my "moderator voice".
[/MOD]

cvtuttle
IC Staff

Post#4 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:54 pm

Welcome to the forums!

Cool that your daughter plays. How old is she?
Carl Tuttle
Host of The Independent Characters

brother captain sean

Post#5 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:29 pm

I've been listening to the show off and on for about 7-8 months. I've been listening more frequently over the last month. I've been try to get caught up with past shows. My daughter is 8 1/2 and we have looked through the new codex and trying to see what new models she wants to add to her existing army to flow with the new codex a little better. She hasn't played a game with the new codex yet. In the old codex her favorite model was the night bringer.

Return to “Roll Call & Forum Rules”